Writing VC++ 6.0 Active X object for VFP 6.0
Author Message
 Writing VC++ 6.0 Active X object for VFP 6.0

I am writing an activeX object using ATL in VC++ 6.0
 for use in Visual Foxpro 6.0 The control works fine
 but I am trying to Fire an event in Visual foxpro from
 the Active X control. The Active X control Test container
 shows the ATL Connection Point event firing correctly. When
 using the object within Visual Foxpro 6 I cannot get the
 Visual Foxpro Active X control event code to execute.

Can you provide any information
Thanks in advance

Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. old newbie and sql edit window in VFP 6.0 or SQL editor for VFP 6.0

2. Usinf active-x in vfp 6.0

3. Active Document in vfp 6.0.

4. VFP 6.0 Active Document - Why it fails?

5. Active Document - VFP 6.0

6. VFP 6.0 Grid & Highlight Active row

7. Forcing VFP 6.0 to Write to Disk

8. VFP 6.0, ODBC & Writing to Access fails

9. How to install VFP 6.0 only from Visual Studio 6.0

10. VFP 6.0 - Mail Merge Object...

11. question regarding use of the excel Object in VFP 6.0

12. ADO in COM Objects with VFP 6.0