Custom editor for Methods
Author Message
 Custom editor for Methods

Quote:
>>Help, I hate the build in VFP editor.

Why???? What is you beef with the Editor? In any case, you are probably
better off staying with the native editor. In fact, I am not sure how you
could create your own. For one thing, as soon as you close a method snippet
editor window, the code is compiled immediately.  With the colored syntax,
new right click menus, I think the VFP editor is pretty good.

< JVP >
FoxTalk Magazine

Wed, 02 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Custom editor for Methods

You might want to take a look at the COB Editor Extensions. They add
capability to the existing FoxPro editor.
--
Craig Berntson
Salt Lake City Fox User Group

Quote:
> Is there some way to define your own editor for event coding.
> I know that with the TEDIT option in the CONFIG.FPW file you
> can define the editor used by MODIFY COMMAND and MODIFY FILE, but
> this does not effect the editor use for the events.

> Help, I hate the build in VFP editor.

> By the way, I am using VFP 5.0.

Thu, 03 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Custom editor for Methods

Where can one look at the  COB Editor Extensions?

Quote:
> You might want to take a look at the COB Editor Extensions. They add
> capability to the existing FoxPro editor.
> --
> Craig Berntson
> Salt Lake City Fox User Group

Fri, 04 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Custom editor for Methods

You can find the COB extensions in the FOXUSER forum on CompuServe.

< JVP >

Fri, 04 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Custom editor for Methods

2. Custom Form Method not visible from within ActiveX method

3. Custom class like Foxfire's query filter editor

4. Defining methods in a custom PageFrame class

5. Custom class being lost when Release method called.

6. firing custom class methods at design time

7. add custom method programmatically

8. removing custom methods

9. adding a custom method to a object

10. Error method interacting with other methods

11. How do I use custom popups in Menu Editor?

12. Is it possible to add objects to a Custom class in the Visual Class Editor?