Print Report to RTF file ??
Author Message
 Print Report to RTF file ??

I have never used RTF in VFP5.0.

This is what I am doing: Printing report to a text file, inserting  it into
Word and faxing the word document using Winfax. Once the file is in text
format rest of it is taken care of be a VB program.

I can save the Report as an RTF file it would be just great. Please tell me
how is this possible ??

Thanks,
Kaushik

Wed, 11 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Print Report to RTF file ??

Look for a 3rd party product called Foxword...

Quote:

> I have never used RTF in VFP5.0.

> This is what I am doing: Printing report to a text file, inserting  it
into
> Word and faxing the word document using Winfax. Once the file is in text
> format rest of it is taken care of be a VB program.

> I can save the Report as an RTF file it would be just great. Please tell
me
> how is this possible ??

> Thanks,
> Kaushik

Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to print report to RTF file

2. how to print RTF with foxpro report ?

3. Print RTF text in a report

4. RTF memo file printing

5. RTF file printing problem, Win32 solution??

6. Printing RTF text in Reports

7. printing RTF files in 2.6a

8. RTF File in Report

9. Printing to file -> printing PCL file

10. printing from the rtf control

11. How can I print a RTF from VFP?

12. Re : Printing RTF