Positioning problem on a TREEVIEW
Author Message
 Positioning problem on a TREEVIEW

Hello,
Does anybody knows how to position a treeview completely
on the left hand side of the window in which it is located
in, this without having to click on the bottom horizontal
toolbar or having to use the menu (left click on the mouse
when located on the horizontal toolbar and then Move on
the left)
I need this because when the treeview is bigger than the
window it is located in, it automatically centre it in the
middle, which gives a very bad visual aspect.
Thank you for your sending me your tips.

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:28:23 GMT
 Positioning problem on a TREEVIEW
Fred,

There is evidently code somewhere that is positioning the TreeView at
runtime. If you set the position/size of the treeview using the property
sheet or using the arrow keys then that is where the control should appear
at runtime. If it doesn't then there is code in the form or in the class
hierarchy that is moving it.

--
df - Microsoft MVP FoxPro http://www.geocities.com/df_foxpro

Quote:
> Hello,
> Does anybody knows how to position a treeview completely
> on the left hand side of the window in which it is located
> in, this without having to click on the bottom horizontal
> toolbar or having to use the menu (left click on the mouse
> when located on the horizontal toolbar and then “Move on
> the left”)
> I need this because when the treeview is bigger than the
> window it is located in, it automatically centre it in the
> middle, which gives a very bad visual aspect.

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:57:04 GMT
 Positioning problem on a TREEVIEW
Tank you very much
Quote:

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:32:15 GMT

1. Treeview Control Problem

2. TreeView Problem

3. Treeview Control Problem

4. Display Problems with Listview and Treeview

5. Problem with TreeView/ImageList

6. DragDrop Problem in Treeview VFP5

7. TreeView Control / ImageList Control Problem

8. Problem with OCX (TreeView)

9. problem associating imagelist control with TreeView

10. ActiveX TreeView-Style problem

11. Active X, TreeView, ImageList, Registry Problem

12. Problem with TreeView