Need help with views and grids
Author Message
 Need help with views and grids

I have a grid where the data source is a parameterized view.  For
display purposes the grid works great, but when the view comes back
empty I cannot add records to the grid.  I have set AllowAddNew = .t. on
the grid, but I still cannot add new records to the grid if there is no
records populating the grid.  Could someone tell me if I am missing
something.

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Example of using paramaterized SQL views for grids

2. Need help with Views

3. View help needed

4. Need more view help!

5. I NEED HELP I NEED HELP CUSTOMIZING EXCHANGE 5.0

6. Help needed with read only Grid

7. I NEED HELP for: Grid with CheckBox

8. Need help refreshing a grid

9. VFP5: Need help to tame the grid

10. Need help in setting grid focus on the 1st column

11. Need help with VFP 6 Grid Problem

12. VFP6 Grid help needed