Form not appearing in top-level form.
Author Message
 Form not appearing in top-level form.

How come when I load a formset containing 3 (1 "top-level" & 2
"in-top-level) forms, I can hide and show the windows containing the 2
"in-top-level" forms, but the top-level form (the one with the menu) can't
be hidden, shown, etc. (even thought it is visible outside the VFP screen)
and I receive an error message stating that the form is undefined when I try
to hide or show it, or when I try to load one of the other forms "in" the
top-level form??

Why is this form different from the 2 "in-top-level forms"?   Is it because
it is a top-level form?  (it has to be a top level form because I am
displaying a menu on it).

Any ideas???

Thanks!

Paul Heitmeyer

Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Form not appearing in top-level form.

2. Help! Form not appearing in top-level form.

3. Wait window not being shown in top level form

4. Strange problem with modal forms and Application in top-level form

5. addressing form from menu on top level form ?

6. Top level form menu & active form

7. release form - from menubar of top level form ?

8. Top Level form/Modal form conflict.

9. Question: Forms displayed inside other top-level forms

10. Top level form - modal form ??

11. Problems with calling Forms from Forms witihin a Top Level App

12. top level forms, child forms, _Screen, the main foxpro window