Reading MS Access .mdb files from VFP
Author Message
 Reading MS Access .mdb files from VFP

Hi,

Does  anyone know of a way so that I read the contents and the structure of
one or more tables contained in an Access .mdb file from VFP.

Marios Patsias
CYPRUS

Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Reading MS Access .mdb files from VFP

Quote:
>Hi,

>Does  anyone know of a way so that I read the contents and
the structure of
>one or more tables contained in an Access .mdb file from
VFP.

>Marios Patsias
>CYPRUS

You would try via ODBC.

Merino Aller           Callao 232, 6to.11 (1022) Bs.As, Argentina

Fri, 01 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. can VFP read and write Access MDB files?

2. ms access mdb create?

3. how to read MS access database file by foxpro 2.5

4. Read MS-Access file from FP DOS 2.6

5. ODBC - extracting data from Access .MDB file

6. Fox 2.6 and Access MDB files

7. Talk to ACCESS .MDB files?

8. Using SQLConfigDataSource to access mdb file via ODBC

9. Accessing Access mdb from foxpro?

10. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

11. Access MDB from VFP

12. Open a MS Access file from VFP form