dynamic textbox control source
Author Message
 dynamic textbox control source

Hello

I am new to Visual FoxPro and I am using visual foxpro 5.0 and 6.0.

I would like to start my project file from DOS prompt  It returned gabage to
me if I use command like ..\vfp.exe [project path].

I would like to use a table with fields like nupret01, nupret02 ...  In my
form, I have a textbox which user can enter value like 01, 02, ...  I would
like to have another textbox to display nupret02 if user enter 02 in the
previous textbox.  I know this should be done programatically but how?
Please help!

Many thanks

---

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 12:17:39 GMT
 dynamic textbox control source

Quote:
> I am new to Visual FoxPro and I am using visual foxpro 5.0 and 6.0.

Be sure to download and install all the service packs
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/downloads/updates/default.asp). I think
you'll find VFP6 SP5 the better of these two but you really should upgrade
to VFP8, especially if you're a beginner.

Quote:
> I would like to start my project file from DOS prompt  It returned gabage
> me if I use command like ..\vfp.exe [project path].

Do you mean open the VFP IDE and have it come up with your project open in
the Project Manager or do you mean execute the target project which has been
built as an EXE?

Quote:
> I would like to use a table with fields like nupret01, nupret02 ...  In my
> form, I have a textbox which user can enter value like 01, 02, ...  I
> would
> like to have another textbox to display nupret02 if user enter 02 in the
> previous textbox.  I know this should be done programatically but how?

*!* ThisForm.txtTextbox1.Value = "02"
ThisForm.txtTextbox2.Value = ;
    EVALUATE("MyTable.Nupret" + ;
    ThisForm.txtTextbox1.Value)

Thu, 08 Sep 2005 00:01:21 GMT

1. dynamic textbox control source

2. dynamic textbox control source

3. VFP 5.0--textbox control source question

4. Printing Rich Textbox Active X Control source data in a VFP5.0 report

5. VFP 5.0 textbox control source question

6. textbox control on forms skipping to next textbox

7. textbox source/values and grids

8. using public variable as textbox source?

9. dynamic formatting in grid control

10. Dynamic access to controls on a Form!

11. Rich TextBox Control and Reporting

12. text of TextBox control doesn't scroll !!!!