ListBox Value Property = List Item or Actual Value?
Author Message
 ListBox Value Property = List Item or Actual Value?

I think the Value property returns either Item number, either item value,
depending on how is set in design. If you don't set the value in design time, the
base class listbox uses item numbers.
That is, set the value to an empty string

Regards,
Remus

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Listbox Picture property: 60 value limit?

2. listbox - how to highlite 1st item in list when form loads

3. What property tell me selected item in a drop down list

4. this.value != controlsource array item

5. change value in table depending on values in other table

6. VFP5.0: Character fields with Null values will not accept text values

7. update values in table A from values in table B

8. How to convert Filer.Dll DateTime, LastWriteTime and LastAccessTime values to VFP dateTime values

9. Numeric field: how to distinguish between no value and 0 value

10. Store a Value to specificly numeric and a question about Value of txtBox

11. grid.txt.values VS. table.values

12. Combo/Listbox: Numeric values?