Error Loading Printer Driver
Author Message
 Error Loading Printer Driver

I have an app with 2 NT4W machines per to per networked.  They have
identical printers (OKI 320 Turbos).  In my app I need to print prety much
the same report to both printers.  One is an estimate that the customer is
presented the other is the work order for the shop to work from.  They are
identical reports!  Title is changed, that is about it.

Anyway.  I get the error about priner drivers.  I am using prompt in the
command to print so I know that NT has picked the proper printer.

If I print the 2 reports to the same printer it's fine.  It's only when
accessing the "other" computers printer that I get this error?

__Stephen

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Brother HL10H printer - error loading printer driver

2. Error 1958 Error loading printer driver.

3. How to Avoid Error Loading Printer Driver Error?

4. Error 1958 : "Error loading printer driver"

5. Error 1958 - Error loading printer driver

6. Errror 1958 - Error loading printer driver

7. Error Loading Printer Driver Problem

8. Error loading printer driver

9. Error loading printer driver

10. error loading printer driver