VFP & Service Pack 3
Author Message
 VFP & Service Pack 3

Just installed SP3 but I'm not sure all VFP files which were supposed to get
updated were. Looks like VFP 6 was updated to 6.0.8492.0 as expected, but
some of the others listed in contents.htm were not, like foxhhelp.exe.
Should I be concerned?

Andy (???)

Sat, 30 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP & Service Pack 3
No.

Quote:
> Just installed SP3 but I'm not sure all VFP files which were supposed to
get
> updated were. Looks like VFP 6 was updated to 6.0.8492.0 as expected, but
> some of the others listed in contents.htm were not, like foxhhelp.exe.
> Should I be concerned?

Sat, 30 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP & Service Pack 3
Hey Tom,

Nice to see you!

There is a new help file you get with SP3 in addition to the standard one
called VFPSP3.CHM.  It is installed into the \VFP98 folder.  Check it out.

Sat, 30 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP & Service Pack 3
Hi Mike,

Boy you really get involved once you surface!  I see you popping up
everywhere. <g>

Quote:
> Hey Tom,
> There is a new help file you get with SP3 in addition to the standard one
> called VFPSP3.CHM.  It is installed into the \VFP98 folder.  Check it out.

I know. Speaking of CHM files, did you buy the Hacker's Guide to Visual
Foxpro 6.0? I use its CHM instead of the regular VFP Help. It is much more
detailed and informative.

Best regards,
Tom

Sat, 30 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP & Service Pack 3
Odd, looks like some of the updated files were placed in the Windows System
folder. The originals are in the VFP folder. Hmmm, I wonder which ones VFP
is using?

Quote:
> No.

> > Just installed SP3 but I'm not sure all VFP files which were supposed to
> get
> > updated were. Looks like VFP 6 was updated to 6.0.8492.0 as expected,
but
> > some of the others listed in contents.htm were not, like foxhhelp.exe.
> > Should I be concerned?

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP & Service Pack 3

2. SERVICE PACK FOR VFP 6.0

3. VFP 5.0 - Service Pack 3

4. VFP service packs

5. VFP 7 Service PAck 1 is now available!!

6. VFP 7.0 - any Service Pack release plans

7. VFP 6.0 Service Pack

8. Service Pack for VFP 6.0?

9. VFP 3.0 service pack

10. Service Pack 4 for VS6

11. SQL Server 2000 and MSDE 2000 Service Pack 3a Released

12. Foxpro 7 Service Pack 1 install problem?