FORM'S SHOW METHOD DOES NOT FIRED
Author Message
 FORM'S SHOW METHOD DOES NOT FIRED

ThisFormSet.Show() could call ThisFormSet.Form1.Show()

Quote:
> hi, i have a form base class and there are some code in the show method.
> it will run my code when under a single form without formset, but if
> there is a formset, the code does not fired. can any one tell me how the
> code be fired when there is a formset? THANKS A LOT!!

Mon, 03 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 FORM'S SHOW METHOD DOES NOT FIRED

hi, i have a form base class and there are some code in the show method.
it will run my code when under a single form without formset, but if
there is a formset, the code does not fired. can any one tell me how the
code be fired when there is a formset? THANKS A LOT!!

Mon, 03 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Deactivate method not firing

2. Show fires multiple times on form - Datasession incorrect

3. Custom Form Method not visible from within ActiveX method

4. Error 1495 - keyfield not unique doesn't fire ON ERROR

5. object not found - show method

6. Web Service Methods not Showing in Intellisense

7. Calling a form's method from another form

8. Graph doesn't show show data

9. form doesn't show up in debug mode

10. Can't show forms

11. EXE doesn't show form

12. - changing form object properties with refresh method - beginner's question