Setting printer to landscape mode?
Author Message
 Setting printer to landscape mode?

..

How can i get the printer set to landscape mode?

tia

scott

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting printer to landscape mode?

Scott,

Am I correct in assuming you are not using the REPORT FORM command?
Are you sending this report to the same printer each time?
Which printer is it?

I think you'll probably have to use the ??? command to send the codes
directly to printer if you're not using REPORT FORM.

Are you using VFP5?
Have you installed the SP3?
--
Brett Slattery

Quote:

>..

>How can i get the printer set to landscape mode?

>tia

>scott

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting printer to landscape in a program

2. Setting printer to duplex-mode programmatically

3. Textfile printing in landscape mode

4. Landscape mode

5. Reports in landscape mode truncated on right: why?

6. Need Program Control over Printer Landscape/Portrait in FoxWin

7. Canon BJC-4200 Landscape printer codes

8. Foxpro 2.5 Dos Printer setup for page orientation - Landscape

9. New printer will NOT landscape!

10. Landscape Setting Reverts to Portrait

11. VFP: Printing: Set Landscape

12. Problems printing reports with paper Orientation set to Landscape