foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP
Author Message
 foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP

Does anyone know why a message "Divison by zero" appears
when running Foxpro 2.6 under windows XP ?

Thanks

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:09:04 GMT
 foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP
There is a dzPatch for Fast CPUs., if no one posts the link to it, I'll
e-mail it to you.

Quote:
> Does anyone know why a message "Divison by zero" appears
> when running Foxpro 2.6 under windows XP ?

> Thanks

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:48:57 GMT
 foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP
Philmo,

As Mike hinted, the problem is not with Windows XP but with the newer,
faster computer it is on. There's a patch here that will solve the problem:
http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q240982&
(watch word-wrap).

--

Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft MVP

> Does anyone know why a message "Divison by zero" appears
> when running Foxpro 2.6 under windows XP ?

> Thanks

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:15:50 GMT
 foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP
Thanks for the link Cyndy, I just had the patch but not the link, and now I
added it to my favorites.

Quote:
> Philmo,

> As Mike hinted, the problem is not with Windows XP but with the newer,
> faster computer it is on. There's a patch here that will solve the
problem:
> http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q240982&
> (watch word-wrap).

> --

> Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft MVP

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro  http://foxcentral.net

> > Does anyone know why a message "Divison by zero" appears
> > when running Foxpro 2.6 under windows XP ?

> > Thanks

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 03:56:58 GMT

1. Foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP

2. Foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP?

3. Foxpro 2.6 FOR DOS and Windows XP

4. FOXPRO 2.6 PRINTING IN WINDOWS XP

5. Foxpro 2.6 does not run in Windows XP

6. Migrating Foxpro 2.5 from Novell 3.2 to a windows 200 server environment on windows XP

7. Windows XP and FPW 2.6

8. FPW 2.6 / WINDOWS XP

9. FPW 2.6 in Windows XP

10. Transporting from FoxPro 2.6/DOS to FoxPro 2.6/WINDOWS

11. Foxpro 2.6 applications and XP

12. FoxPro 2.6 for DOS under XP?