grid and memo
Author Message
 grid and memo

Does grid allow displaying of multiple line from a memo field in a row?
or do I need a special control for that?

--
may the force, the farce and linux be with you.

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:54:44 GMT
 grid and memo
You could use an editbox as the currentcontrol of you column and adjust it
to show a few lines,

Quote:

> Does grid allow displaying of multiple line from a memo field in a row?
> or do I need a special control for that?

> --
> may the force, the farce and linux be with you.

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:49:23 GMT
 grid and memo
thanks.  I thought I need special home-made control as in the DOS days...

Quote:

--
may the force, the farce and linux be with you.

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:09:58 GMT

1. Grid - Displaying memo fields

2. Editing memo field in child table grid

3. memo field in grid/modal form

4. memo field in a grid that is on a modal form won't open

5. memo field in grid!

6. Memo in grid

7. memo field in a grid question

8. Displaying memos in grids

9. Memo field in a grid

10. EditBox (memo field) in Grid - How to work?

11. Visual Foxpro 3.0 - Memo Field in a Grid Object

12. MEMO field in a Grid