VFP 7: Grid Combo Box won't keep selected item
Author Message
 VFP 7: Grid Combo Box won't keep selected item

I have a grid with a combo box in it.

When I add a record to the grid and select an item from
the combo (the items listed are coming from the correct
table) it adds nothing to the column.  There are no blank
records in the combo's table.  How do I make the selected
item appear in the column?

Combo Settings are:
BoundColumn = 4
BoundTo = T
ControlSource = ohpers.ohemp
RecordSource = ohpers.ohemp
RecordSourceType = 6
Style  = 0

Column 4 Settings are:
ControlSource = oehistry.oeoper
Sparse = T

THANKS!
CJ

Tue, 31 May 2005 08:09:28 GMT

1. combo box won't display all items

2. List boxes in VFP 6.0 - selected property won't set in form's init

3. VFP 5.0 - Combo box won't sort!

4. Pause on vfp's combo box under Win XP

5. Selecting item from dropdown combo box

6. combo box select item

7. data bound combo box:how to change selected item when record changes

8. can't select fields in combo box

9. VFP 3.0 : Add item in a combo box

10. disabled items in combo box --vfp 5.0

11. Selecting in a combo box and buttons being selected behind it

12. Beginner's vfp 5.0 combo box question