click or double click on a grid cell does not respond
Author Message
 click or double click on a grid cell does not respond
Hi,

I tried to add functionality to the click or double click event on a grid
control (the text box inside the column) but no response.
Any solutions?

Thanks

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:40:22 GMT
 click or double click on a grid cell does not respond
The click etc... event don't fire on a grid
You have to put your code in all the controls (textboxes, ...) of the
grid (if they are enabled)

Fred

Jonathan Feldman a crit :

Quote:

--
FE AVP&Cie
Juillenay, Europe

http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~WillMicrosoftMarketVFP
http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~_WillMicrosoftMarketVFP_Deutsch
http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~_WillMicrosoftMarketVFP_Espanol
http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~_WillMicrosoftMarketVFP_Italiano
http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~_WillMicrosoftMarketVFP_Portugues
http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~_WillMicrosoftMarketVFP_Francais

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:49:36 GMT
 click or double click on a grid cell does not respond
are the column and control enabled?

Quote:
> Hi,

> I tried to add functionality to the click or double click event on a grid
> control (the text box inside the column) but no response.
> Any solutions?

> Thanks

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:44:44 GMT
 click or double click on a grid cell does not respond
Yes, you got it right. I disabled them, because I did not want the user to
change them from the grid.
It order to solve this problem, I enabled it. Now the click works. Then I
assigned readonly = .T.

it works...

thanks everybody

Quote:
> are the column and control enabled?

> > Hi,

> > I tried to add functionality to the click or double click event on a
grid
> > control (the text box inside the column) but no response.
> > Any solutions?

> > Thanks

Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:58:20 GMT

1. Tree control responds to a click when a windows popup is double clicked

2. Tree control responds to a click when a windows popup is double clicked

3. grid: double-click on a cell

4. Grid will not respond to click, or other actions

5. Stop click event executing on double click

6. Trigger event by clicking cell in grid?

7. double click in grid to select a record?

8. Grid Double Click ( Old Problem, New Twist )

9. double click in grid to select a record?

10. Checkbox in a grid, and double-clicking?

11. Double click on grid

12. trap shift-click or ctrl-click in grid control