Bitmaps in Report
Author Message
 Bitmaps in Report

I need to print a picture down the left and right side of a report from the
top to the bottom of the page. I have the picture in a bitmap format but I'm
not sure how to have it print down the report. I can print it in the header
band and footer band but I'm not sure how to have it print on the detail
band. Can anybody tell me how to do  this? Thanks.

Doug

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 14:57:07 GMT
 Bitmaps in Report

Quote:
> I need to print a picture down the left and right side of a report from
the
> top to the bottom of the page. I have the picture in a bitmap format but
I'm
> not sure how to have it print down the report. I can print it in the
header
> band and footer band but I'm not sure how to have it print on the detail
> band. Can anybody tell me how to do  this? Thanks.

> Doug

Put the ActiveX Picture controls top corner into the Detail band and pull
the bottom corner to the size you want them printed. You may need to expand
the detail band to do this, then narrow it again.
If this doesn't work interavtively in the Report Designer, USE myreport.FRX,
find the row for each picture object and change the size properties' pixel
value.

-Anders

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:17:42 GMT
 Bitmaps in Report
Thank you very much for your response. Your first idea worked perfectly. I
didn't even have to go into the frx file. Thanks again.

Doug

Quote:

> > I need to print a picture down the left and right side of a report from
> the
> > top to the bottom of the page. I have the picture in a bitmap format but
> I'm
> > not sure how to have it print down the report. I can print it in the
> header
> > band and footer band but I'm not sure how to have it print on the detail
> > band. Can anybody tell me how to do  this? Thanks.

> > Doug

> Put the ActiveX Picture controls top corner into the Detail band and pull
> the bottom corner to the size you want them printed. You may need to
expand
> the detail band to do this, then narrow it again.
> If this doesn't work interavtively in the Report Designer, USE
myreport.FRX,
> find the row for each picture object and change the size properties' pixel
> value.

> -Anders

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 23:49:55 GMT

1. Sizing bitmaps in reports

2. Printing bitmaps via Reports

3. Bitmaps in reports

4. Printing bitmaps in a report? (FoxPro 2.6)

5. transparent bitmaps on a printed report form - how?

6. Printing bitmaps via a report form

7. Convert reports to bitmaps or jpgs

8. Printing bitmaps via a report form

9. Displaying BITMAPS in FoxPro for DOS

10. Displaying Bitmaps from FoxPro for DOS

11. Displaying Bitmaps?

12. Bitmaps