US-FL-Tampa Visual Foxpro 5.0 Programmer Needed.
Author Message
 US-FL-Tampa Visual Foxpro 5.0 Programmer Needed.

Startech Software is currently in development of a new state-of-the art
Managed Care Software Application. We currently have products for the
HealthCare
Industry as per the following; Workers Comp Claims Management, Bill Review
& Fee Schedule
and P & C. We are developing under a Windows95/NT environment, utilizing
Visual Foxpro
5.0.

We are seeking a programmer with a solid background and hopefully some
industry knowledge. Intranet/Internet development is a plus, so is M$ SQL
Server.
This is a full time position, no contractors, sorry!
You may contact Suzanne Bernardo at 813-626-0226 or fax resume to
813-626-1557.

Sat, 03 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. US FL Tampa Bay Area - Visual FoxPro Programmer/Analyst position available

2. VFP 5.0 Programmer Needed - Tampa, FL.

3. VFP 5.0 Programmer Needed - Tampa, FL.

4. VFP 5.0 Programmer Needed - Tampa, FL.

5. US-FL-MIAMI: FoxPro Programmer Wanted

6. US-FL-Foxpro Programmer

7. US-CA-EL SEGUNDO- Visual FoxPro Programmer Needed.

8. US-FL-MIAMI-VISUAL FOXPRO DEVELOPER

9. Need a FoxPro Programmer for SBT work in Tampa Bay Area

10. FOXPRO JOB IN TAMPA FL.

11. FOXPRO JOB IN TAMPA FL

12. Programmers needed Visual FoxPro 5.0