HELP,HELP,HELP need help fast
Author Message
 HELP,HELP,HELP need help fast

Our father has got a terrible form of cancer (chronic myeloid leukemia ) ,
he had a lot of chemical medicin, but that won't help anymore.
What we are looking for is someone who know 's a good doktor, churgen or
someone with the same terrible form of cancer who can help us or tell more
about it.
I know the medical knowledge in America is much better then in Holland, so
meybe it helps to send this message, and I hope some response.

Please help, we don' t want to loose our father.

THANKS

Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP

2. I NEED HELP I NEED HELP CUSTOMIZING EXCHANGE 5.0

3. Help Help Help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Help!Help!Help!

5. HELP, HELP, HELP!

6. Help, help, help! The grid again :(

7. help, help help...

8. !HELP HELP HELP VFP5.0 OLE PROBLEM

9. VFP5 as DDE Server HELP!HELP!HELP!

10. HELP!HELP!HELP! RESOURCE FILE

11. COMBO BOX, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP!

12. ! HELP HELP HELP VFP5.0 OLE PROBLEM