FPW 2.6 / WINDOWS XP
Author Message
 FPW 2.6 / WINDOWS XP

Hello

I have to upgrape my pc with Windows XP and I use somes FPW 2.6
applications.

Does have you there him of the inconveniences?

thanks.

fm adler / Paris / France

Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:40:00 GMT
 FPW 2.6 / WINDOWS XP
I'm using FPW2.6 on XP (pro), no problems

Quote:
> Hello

> I have to upgrape my pc with Windows XP and I use somes FPW 2.6
> applications.

> Does have you there him of the inconveniences?

> thanks.

> fm adler / Paris / France

Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:40:52 GMT
 FPW 2.6 / WINDOWS XP
I use all versions of Fox under XP Pro, no problems.

--

-
- Walking on the beaches looking at the peaches ...

Quote:
> Hello

> I have to upgrape my pc with Windows XP and I use somes FPW 2.6
> applications.

> Does have you there him of the inconveniences?

> thanks.

> fm adler / Paris / France

Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:45:55 GMT
 FPW 2.6 / WINDOWS XP
You may be getting a "Divide by zero" error. This is not due to WinXP but
the newer, faster machine it is running on.

For a patch to fix this problem go here:
http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q240982

--

Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft MVP

> Hello

> I have to upgrape my pc with Windows XP and I use somes FPW 2.6
> applications.

> Does have you there him of the inconveniences?

> thanks.

> fm adler / Paris / France

Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:45:03 GMT

1. Windows XP and FPW 2.6

2. FPW 2.6 in Windows XP

3. FPW 2.6 and Windows 95 (new) - error starting FPW

4. FPW 2.5 Print in COM1 does not run in Windows XP

5. Foxpro 2.6 FOR DOS and Windows XP

6. foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP

7. FOXPRO 2.6 PRINTING IN WINDOWS XP

8. Foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP

9. Foxpro 2.6 does not run in Windows XP

10. Foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP?

11. FPW 2.6 for Windows on OS/2 Windows Emulation Box

12. Custom Report format In window NT or Window XP