VFP8 Commercially Available?
Author Message
 VFP8 Commercially Available?

Anybody find the VFP8 Upgrade through retail or online channels yet?

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 05:38:11 GMT
 VFP8 Commercially Available?
You can pre-order at www.foxtoolbox.com .

> Anybody find the VFP8 Upgrade through retail or online channels yet?

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 11:26:14 GMT
 VFP8 Commercially Available?
In Canada, www.software-intellect.com/products.asp has limited quanties of
the retail upgrade available.
--
Robert Hoogstraat

Quote:
> Anybody find the VFP8 Upgrade through retail or online channels yet?

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 21:11:20 GMT
 VFP8 Commercially Available?
They list it, but several online merchants list it. Are they shipping it?

Quote:
> In Canada, www.software-intellect.com/products.asp has limited quanties of
> the retail upgrade available.
> --
> Robert Hoogstraat

> > Anybody find the VFP8 Upgrade through retail or online channels yet?

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 00:54:02 GMT
 VFP8 Commercially Available?
Last I checked they there were 2 in stock with more available within a week.
--
Robert Hoogstraat

Quote:
> They list it, but several online merchants list it. Are they shipping it?

in

> > In Canada, www.software-intellect.com/products.asp has limited quanties
of
> > the retail upgrade available.
> > --
> > Robert Hoogstraat

> > > Anybody find the VFP8 Upgrade through retail or online channels yet?

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 01:49:49 GMT

1. VFP 5: Commercially available class libraries?

2. VFP8 to be made available for download

3. What're the new DLL in VFP8

4. Beug in VFP8

5. _pageno mistake in vfp6, vfp7 and vfp8

6. vfp8 exe cannot run on 98 system ?

7. install VFP8.0

8. VFP8 with WINXP and Themes

9. Help to install MSDE from VFP8 distribution

10. VFP8 2521: BINDEVENT to property

11. VFP8 2521: New EnableHyperlinks

12. VFP8 2521: DataEnviroment on Form VCX