foxprow 2.5 & win2k
Author Message
 foxprow 2.5 & win2k

Does any of u use foxpro for windows 2.5 or any realease similir to it over
win2k...
When i try to run foxprow.exe it triggers divide by cero or overflow error
exception.
My question is: have u ever seen this error or it is my foxpro?? in case any
of u have seen this before, how can i solve it??

thanks

--
Lic. Erick Dovale Duran.

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:02:37 GMT
 foxprow 2.5 & win2k
I've heard that some people have a patch that's meant for 2.6 (for fast
computers, speed>300mhz) that works with 2.5.  The Microsoft patch is meant
for FPW2.6A, I'm not sure if it works with 2.5 or not.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q240/9/82.asp

--
Fred
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

Quote:
> Does any of u use foxpro for windows 2.5 or any realease similir to it
over
> win2k...
> When i try to run foxprow.exe it triggers divide by cero or overflow
error
> exception.
> My question is: have u ever seen this error or it is my foxpro?? in case
any
> of u have seen this before, how can i solve it??

> thanks

> --
> Lic. Erick Dovale Duran.

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:56:07 GMT
 foxprow 2.5 & win2k
Why not upgrade to FPW 2.6A then you know the speed patch will work? I am
pretty sure you can just recompile your applications.

Quote:
> Does any of u use foxpro for windows 2.5 or any realease similir to it
over
> win2k...
> When i try to run foxprow.exe it triggers divide by cero or overflow
error
> exception.
> My question is: have u ever seen this error or it is my foxpro?? in case
any
> of u have seen this before, how can i solve it??

> thanks

> --
> Lic. Erick Dovale Duran.

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:05:58 GMT
 foxprow 2.5 & win2k
You have to install the speed patch in order to run on faster PCs. You can
find it by searching the Microsoft Web site. Name of program is dzpatch.zip.
If you cannot find it, I will email it to you.

Quote:
> Does any of u use foxpro for windows 2.5 or any realease similir to it
over
> win2k...
> When i try to run foxprow.exe it triggers divide by cero or overflow
error
> exception.
> My question is: have u ever seen this error or it is my foxpro?? in case
any
> of u have seen this before, how can i solve it??

> thanks

> --
> Lic. Erick Dovale Duran.

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:47:25 GMT

1. FPW 2.5 & Word using Win2k Pro

2. Foxpro 2.5 DOS and Win2K

3. run FoxProw 2.6b under win2k prof

4. @ ..EDIT in FoxproW 2.5

5. Strange FoxProw 2.5/WFW problem

6. WIN3.1 printing from FoxProW 2.5

7. Printing multipage reports using FoxproW 2.5 on Lantastic/Workgroup

8. graphic under foxprow 2.5

9. FoxproW 2.5

10. Foxprow 2.5 problem

11. Foxprow 2.5 development