Fax Servers - Fed up with Castelle and its limitations
Author Message
 Fax Servers - Fed up with Castelle and its limitations

Hello,

I have been using a Castelle fax server for automated faxing from Foxpro
(2.6 DOS and VFP).

I am fed up with the kludgy interface and fax management problems.

What are you some of you using for automated faxing that you are happy with.

Thanks,

Jeff

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 01:49:51 GMT
 Fax Servers - Fed up with Castelle and its limitations
I'm very satisfied with Winfax 10.0 from Symantec
Quote:

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:37:45 GMT
 Fax Servers - Fed up with Castelle and its limitations
Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for a class of products that is a step
up from WinFax (The Castelle server replaced WinFax years ago).

Quote:
> I'm very satisfied with Winfax 10.0 from Symantec

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:44:58 GMT
 Fax Servers - Fed up with Castelle and its limitations
A FaxServer object is built into Windows 2000 Server.
-Anders

Quote:
> Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for a class of products that is a
step
> up from WinFax (The Castelle server replaced WinFax years ago).

> > I'm very satisfied with Winfax 10.0 from Symantec

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 22:46:17 GMT

1. COM server limitations

2. Fax Server for FP2.6Win

3. Server-Fax from FP-Win

4. VFP and fax server

5. Printing multiple reports to a fax server via ms mail

6. Fax Server for VFP

7. fox and fax server

8. Fax Multiple reports with one fax call

9. Faxing from VFP5 using MS Fax / MAPI

10. Pop Ups with Icons

11. Faxing FPW26 documents with Fax/Modem

12. VFP & UPS/FedEx