Problem with Standalone EXE
Author Message
 Problem with Standalone EXE

Quote:
>application that I want to distribute as an executable.  If I create a
>compact executable or an extended stand alone executable, everything goes
>fine.  If, however, I try to create a standard stand alone executable, the
>Watcom linker crashes when it is 'loading object files'.  It does not give

Try setting all of the *.exe and *.ovl files in the foxpro25 directory
to read-only: attrib +r *.exe, attrib +4 *.ovl.  Then try again.

After you create your exe file, set the attribute of the exe file to
read only.

I just learned about this and it seems to work for me.

George

Wed, 30 Apr 1997 11:43:29 GMT

1. Problem with Standalone EXE

2. Problem with standalone .EXE

3. Standalone EXE or EXE from FOXPRO command box?

4. Standalone EXE with macros

5. Standalone .EXE

6. FoxPro For Windows (Standalone EXE)

7. Convert your FPW2.6 *.EXE to STANDALONE: 3 steps in 1 minute

8. STANDALONE EXE

9. Standalone EXE works on 98, but not Win2kServer?

10. FPW26 .exe Standalone

11. How to build standalone .exe?

12. How to build standalone EXE