Restoring objects / read / FPW
Author Message
 Restoring objects / read / FPW

How can I coordinate multiple windows with multiple reads faster
than following the EX1 and EX2 examples in fndation directory?

Coordinating multiple windows with multiple reads by recalling each
procedure every time you activate another window is very slow,
so can I save current window's objects and load these objects each time I
click on specific window? If I could save all objects from specific window
in memory, I don't have to call original procedure which recreates
objects all over again, and spend so much time.
Unfortunately, I cannot coordinate multiple windows with only
one read in my application.

Please, help !! Don't know how I allowed it, but a lot of
things are depending on this question.

Thanks very much.

Mon, 30 Jun 1997 19:56:06 GMT

1. Save/Restore and object???

2. FPW to VFP: CLEAR READ and the READ VALID clause

3. Object definintions cleared by READ...

4. Help: Error: reading an object as a table

5. Objects, Objects, Objects...

6. Problem reading a COM port with FPW 2.6

7. Files created on FPW not being read on FP/Mac with Pathworks Network

8. reading/writing COM ports under FPW

9. FPW Watcom read error

10. FPW 2.6 How to copy a OLE-object into another table

11. Can't read config.fpw

12. NEWS! FPW Divide By Zero Patch - Please Read