problem in running application on foxpro in pentium mmx system
Author Message
 problem in running application on foxpro in pentium mmx system

I have developed one application which is running very fine on
386 ,486,pentium but gives the error in some places "file in use"
I am unable to trace out the problem. HELP!!!!!

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 problem in running application on foxpro in pentium mmx system

Hi:

    Sounds like you have attempted a USE, DELETE, or RENAME command on a
file that is currently open.  Trace through your code and find the offending
command.

HTH,

--Paul

Quote:

>I have developed one application which is running very fine on
>386 ,486,pentium but gives the error in some places "file in use"
>I am unable to trace out the problem. HELP!!!!!

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 problem in running application on foxpro in pentium mmx system

I traced a similar problem to generic code that creates a temporary file.
Corrected the problem by generating a unique file name for each temporary
file.

--
Brett Slattery

(Remove the # sign for real address)

Quote:
> I have developed one application which is running very fine on
> 386 ,486,pentium but gives the error in some places "file in use"
> I am unable to trace out the problem. HELP!!!!!

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem in running application on foxpro in pentium mmx system

2. Insuficient Memory in Pentium 233 MMX

3. Insuficient Memory in pentium 233 MMX

4. Insuficient Memory the machine pentium 233 mmx

5. FPW2.6 + Pentium MMX incompatibility?

6. FPW2.6 on MMX Pentium Processors

7. problem with FP 2.6 running on Pentium II of 333 MHz or higher

8. Error running FoxPro 2.6 for Win on Pentium II

9. Problem running FPW 2.6a and VFP 5.0a on same system

10. Running FoxPro 2.5 Applications under Visual FoxPro

11. memory problem foxpro 2.6 and Pentium II 333 MHz Acer

12. FoxPro v2.6 running on the newer Dell 500 pIII system