Tab clears the field
Author Message
 Tab clears the field

Do you have any code in your textbox.KeyPress()
or InterActiveChange()  ?

.-Stefan

Quote:
> In a VFP 5.0 form everythings works fine when I use mouseclicks to go from
> one field to another. If I use my tab everything I typed in the field is
> erased when I am in editmode or in addmode. When I browse the table and
> append the TAB works fine.
> Can anybody help me. (In the settings I have chosen <leave field by tab of
> enter>.)

> I would appreaceate some help.

> Roelof Pit

Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:23:03 GMT

1. Question BLINKing Fields and CLEARing Date field

2. Tabbing from field to field...

3. Clear windows does not clear form in which a grid has focus

4. Report Tags Clearing - Detailed clearing

5. Field Clearing in Fox

6. clear fields

7. Clearing a general field in a view problem

8. Clearing Output Fields

9. HELP - Formatting Date field in Cross tab

10. Tabs between fields AND selecting them

11. Fox 2.6-Mac: Tabbing between fields

12. Exporting to TAB delimited with memo fields