Strange FoxProw 2.5/WFW problem
Author Message
 Strange FoxProw 2.5/WFW problem

I have a strange problem using WFW and FoxPro 2.5 for Windows.  We have
about a dozen users using WFW and this problem is only affecting  2
users.  When in FoxPro you can not do a 'set default to ' command.  You
don't get an error, it just doesn't execute the command.

Doing some investigating, in the About FoxPro option under the help
menu, on the second or third screen it reports the 'Disk sector size'
and 'Disk CLuster Size'.  When the machine (or any user) is logged into
WFW the Disk Cluster Size is reported as 32 and FoxPro doesn't work.
If the user logs out of WFW the DCS is reported as 8 and FoxPro works
just fine.

I've looked through the network screens for WFW for anything that looks
like it would apply, but I can't find anything.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Keith
Keith Jackson                  |     phone: 216-977-1160
NYMA - SETAR                   |

Tue, 21 Jan 1997 01:51:14 GMT

1. Foxprow 2.5 problem

2. Foxprow 2.5 problems with indexes files

3. Foxpro 2.5 (DOS) Conflict with WfW ?

4. Clash between Foxpro 2.5 (DOS) and WfW ?

5. FoxPro 2.5 on WfW

6. @ ..EDIT in FoxproW 2.5

7. WIN3.1 printing from FoxProW 2.5

8. Printing multipage reports using FoxproW 2.5 on Lantastic/Workgroup

9. foxprow 2.5 & win2k

10. graphic under foxprow 2.5

11. FoxproW 2.5

12. Foxprow 2.5 development