VFP 5.0 and HP LaserJet 6P in Windows95 - printing problem
Author Message
 VFP 5.0 and HP LaserJet 6P in Windows95 - printing problem

I am printing to a HP LaserJet 6P in Windows95.  However, it only prints
if there is paper in the manual feed slot (the top slot).  The Windows95
settings are for the first available slot.  What gives?

TIA,

Jon

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP 5.0 and HP LaserJet 6P in Windows95 - printing problem

Quote:
>I am printing to a HP LaserJet 6P in Windows95.  However, it only prints
>if there is paper in the manual feed slot (the top slot).  The Windows95
>settings are for the first available slot.  What gives?

Are you using the correct driver to HP 6P ????? I tryed to print using
another driver that not was *exactly*  the 6P driver, and it not works, but
with the driver is ok ...

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HP Laserjet 6p Problems...

2. Problems with an HP LaserJet 6p Driver

3. Help: Problems in preview/print VFP reports using HP Laserjet 4/4M driver

4. Printing Problem with HP Laser Jet 6p

5. HP 6p / 1100 Problem

6. Problem with HP 6P printer

7. Cannot print to HP Laserjet in Win98

8. HP LaserJet 2100/2200 Print Driver Question

9. HP LaserJet 2100/2200 Print Driver Question

10. VFP6 applications printing on HP LaserJet Printers

11. ~~,,.HP LaserJet 3150 Users... Can You Print Landscape???~~~

12. VFP6 Printing Reports to HP Laserjet IIP (Ugh)