FOXPRO 2.6 PRINTING IN WINDOWS XP
Author Message
 FOXPRO 2.6 PRINTING IN WINDOWS XP

I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH MY PROGRAMAS WRITEN IN FOXPRO 2.6
IN WINDOWS ME,BUT WHEN I MOVE UP TO WINDOWS XP ALL
PROGRAMAS WORK FINE EXCEPT THAT THEY DO NOT PRINT FROM
WINDOWS XP.FROM WINDOWS ME EVERYTHING WORKS FINE.
ANY ADVISE?? THANKS    CAMILO

Sat, 08 Jan 2005 06:18:32 GMT
 FOXPRO 2.6 PRINTING IN WINDOWS XP

Quote:
> I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH MY PROGRAMAS WRITEN IN FOXPRO 2.6
> IN WINDOWS ME,BUT WHEN I MOVE UP TO WINDOWS XP ALL
> PROGRAMAS WORK FINE EXCEPT THAT THEY DO NOT PRINT FROM
> WINDOWS XP.FROM WINDOWS ME EVERYTHING WORKS FINE.
> ANY ADVISE?? THANKS    CAMILO

Camilo, how are you printing? Are you using hand-coded reports, or the
report writer? What printer are you using? Can you print to that printer
from other applications such as Word? Have you tried reinstalling the
printer drivers?

Please turn your caps lock key off. Otherwise it looks like you're
shouting.

Sat, 08 Jan 2005 09:18:46 GMT
 FOXPRO 2.6 PRINTING IN WINDOWS XP

Quote:

http://cindywinegarden.adsl.duke.edu
Quote:
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro  http://foxcentral.net

>HI CINDY. YES I AM USING HAND-CODED REPORTS.THEY PRINT

FINE IN WINDOWS ME,I HAVE TRIED WITH DIFFERENT PRINTERS
WITH NO RESULT.ALL THE OTHER APPLICATIONS LIKE WORD PRINT
FINE,THE PROBLEM IS ONLY WITH FOXPRO 2.6 WHEN RUNNING
UNDER WINDOWS XP. AM I SHOUTING??? THANKS

>.

Sat, 08 Jan 2005 14:45:55 GMT

1. Foxpro 2.6 FOR DOS and Windows XP

2. foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP

3. Foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP

4. Foxpro 2.6 does not run in Windows XP

5. Foxpro 2.6 and Windows XP?

6. Migrating Foxpro 2.5 from Novell 3.2 to a windows 200 server environment on windows XP

7. Windows XP and FPW 2.6

8. FPW 2.6 / WINDOWS XP

9. FPW 2.6 in Windows XP

10. How do you print using fonts larger than 127 in foxpro 2.6 for windows

11. Printing from foxpro 2.6 with windows 98

12. Foxpro 2.6 And Windows NT Print Error