SoftLand, Inc. Fox Consultants, Miami, Fl
Author Message
 SoftLand, Inc. Fox Consultants, Miami, Fl

SoftLand, Inc provides consulting services specially in VFP 5,6 SQL Server,
ORACLE.
We cover South Florida. Our staff has more than 10 years of experience in
Foxpro.

http:\\www.SoftLand-Inc.com

Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-FL-MIAMI: FoxPro Programmer Wanted

2. Miami, Fl, Foxpro Programmer looking for work

3. MIami, Fl Foxpro Accounting Programmer looking for work

4. Miami, Fl Foxpro Programmer, Looking for work, myy resume

5. US-FL-MIAMI-VISUAL FOXPRO DEVELOPER

6. Fox Programmer Wanted in FL

7. Looking to hire FOX consultant

8. Visual Fox Contract Consultant Needed.

9. Looking to hire Fox consultant

10. VISUAL FOXPRO GROUP IN BOCA RATON & MIAMI, FL

11. Software602, Inc.

12. What happened to Silverware, Inc.?