Set focus to a specific object ?
Author Message
 Set focus to a specific object ?

Hi all, me again,

I found _CUROBJ in the doc, what is the alternative in VFP5 ?

Can I assign 'NEXT' active object in the program ?

TIA

RayLee

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Set focus to a specific object ?

Hi RayLee

Look for the property ActiveControl on your form. It holds a reference to
the active control.

If you want to set focus to the next control on the form I think this will
do it:

KEYBOARD '{TAB}'

/Mattias

Quote:
>Hi all, me again,

>I found _CUROBJ in the doc, what is the alternative in VFP5 ?

>Can I assign 'NEXT' active object in the program ?

>TIA

>RayLee

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Set focus to a specific object ?

RayLee,

Every control that can get focus has a SetFocus method.  To set focus to a
control you call its SetFocus method.

JimB

Quote:

>Hi all, me again,

>I found _CUROBJ in the doc, what is the alternative in VFP5 ?

>Can I assign 'NEXT' active object in the program ?

>TIA

>RayLee

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Returning focus to a specific text box in a specific page frame from a search form

2. How to set focus to the preceeding object

3. Lost Focus Event - Setting Focus

4. Capture a specific object on the Screen

5. how to access specific objects (using variables)

6. Setting object references in COM objects -- Question

7. Setting cursor to a specific text box in a form after loading

8. OLE object form cannot get focus properly...

9. VFP5 Locking the focus onto an object

10. form object focus in VFP

11. moving focus between grids and other objects

12. OleControl objects stealing focus and view