Need Help
Author Message
 Need Help

Queens- NYC company needs Visual Foxpro programmer.  We need someone
adept at the mechanics of Visual Foxpro to work with our programmer on
our business program.  The person I am looking for need not have a
great deal of programming experience or business knowledge (our in
house programmer can provide that).  We need someone who knows the ins
and outs of VFP.

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 05:38:10 GMT

1. I NEED HELP I NEED HELP CUSTOMIZING EXCHANGE 5.0

2. HELP,HELP,HELP need help fast

3. I Need Help needed generating a special report!!!

4. Need Help For Customize Help In Foxpro for Dos 2.5

5. (*.HLP) : Need help to build Windows 3.x Help Files

6. (*.HLP) : Need help to build Windows 3.x Help Files

7. HELP!!! Need help with FoxPro memo fields

8. Need Help with Help Compiler

9. Error : Numeric overflow. data was lost, Need Help

10. Need help - New to FoxPro

11. Need help with query

12. Need help with OLE