Printing memo field from report form
Author Message
 Printing memo field from report form

Can anyone help me? I want to know how can I print a memo field on a Report
Form...
--
    ^   ^
   ()   ()

  \____/

Tue, 21 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing memo field from report form

Of course you can...its very easy. Just use the report designer and insert
the memo field in as a field control and you probably want to set the
properties of it to "stretch with overflow".

Can anyone help me? I want to know how can I print a memo field on a Report
Form...
--
    ^   ^
   ()   ()

  \____/

Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Report Form Fields print blank - reposted report form fields print blank report form fields print blank

2. Printing overflowing MEMO Fields in a report

3. FP W 2.5 Memo Fields in Report Writer Printing Only 4 Lines

4. Problem formatting memo fields on report forms

5. Report Form to file and memo field

6. Report forms and memo fields

7. Indentation of memo fields - reports vs. modify memo

8. FPW2.6 - printing & print preview - memo fields

9. Memo Fields and General Fields in report

10. Printing a Memo Field

11. Printing Large Memo Fields (Bombing)

12. Printing long memo fields in FPMac