Display Adapters
Author Message
 Display Adapters

Hello,

this is not exactly a VFP question but it's the main forum I read and there's a
lot of knowledgable people here.  I have an All in Wonder ATI dispay adapter
card and when I go to the display settings and click Advanced I then click
Displays and the Television setting is grayed out.  I'm not sure why.  I just
recently upgraded my computer and I did install all the ATI video drivers.  I
want to be able to check this box so that my PC will output video to my TV for
recording MPG files.

If you can't help, maybe you can refer me to a good newsgroup that can.

Thanks again.

Mike

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:29:12 GMT
 Display Adapters
Make sure you have something (TV, VCR, etc.) connected to the TV output on
the card.

-Jess

Quote:
> Hello,

> this is not exactly a VFP question but it's the main forum I read and
there's a
> lot of knowledgable people here.  I have an All in Wonder ATI dispay
adapter
> card and when I go to the display settings and click Advanced I then click
> Displays and the Television setting is grayed out.  I'm not sure why.  I
just
> recently upgraded my computer and I did install all the ATI video drivers.
> want to be able to check this box so that my PC will output video to my TV
for
> recording MPG files.

> If you can't help, maybe you can refer me to a good newsgroup that can.

> Thanks again.

> Mike

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:03:28 GMT
 Display Adapters
I think you only need to have the cables plugged in. Mine is not grayed out
and I don't have the cables hooked up to my camcorder.

--

Ken McGinnis

_______________________

| Make sure you have something (TV, VCR, etc.) connected to the TV output on
| the card.
|
| -Jess
|

| > Hello,
| >
| > this is not exactly a VFP question but it's the main forum I read and
| there's a
| > lot of knowledgable people here.  I have an All in Wonder ATI dispay
| adapter
| > card and when I go to the display settings and click Advanced I then
click
| > Displays and the Television setting is grayed out.  I'm not sure why.  I
| just
| > recently upgraded my computer and I did install all the ATI video
drivers.
| > want to be able to check this box so that my PC will output video to my
TV
| for
| > recording MPG files.
| >
| > If you can't help, maybe you can refer me to a good newsgroup that can.
| >
| > Thanks again.
| >
| > Mike

Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:06:04 GMT
 Display Adapters
I'm confused by your reply.  You are saying I need to have the cables plugged
in but you then say that yours is not grayed out and you don't have cables
plugged in.

I don't think cables have anything to do with the checkbox being grayed out.  I
don't know why mine are grayed out.....

Quote:
>Subject: Re: Display Adapters

>Date: 3/4/2001 3:06 PM Pacific Standard Time

>I think you only need to have the cables plugged in. Mine is not grayed out
>and I don't have the cables hooked up to my camcorder.

>--

Mike

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:24:10 GMT

1. LAN Adapter Number in VFP 6.0

2. Dialup-Adapter in VFP

3. VFP8: Cursor Adapter - yet another problem

4. Cursor Adapter

5. VFP 8 Cursor Adapters

6. VFP 8 Cursor Adapter

7. VFP 8.0 - Adapter Class

8. Network Adapters App

9. Network Adapters App

10. Adapter Class Not Updating Data On Server Side

11. To display message on customer display?

12. Automatic update does not work in a subclassed cursor adapter?