How to stop a form from loading
Author Message
 How to stop a form from loading

How can I stop a form from loading after it has been called with DO FORM
abc?
I have tried thisform.release in the forms init and load methods.  I only
want the form to load only if a conditon is true, but I do not want to test
the condition in the calling program.
Thanks.

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:51:44 GMT
 How to stop a form from loading
return .f. in the load method cancels the form.
Thanks anway.

Quote:
> How can I stop a form from loading after it has been called with DO FORM
> abc?
> I have tried thisform.release in the forms init and load methods.  I only
> want the form to load only if a conditon is true, but I do not want to
test
> the condition in the calling program.
> Thanks.

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:04:50 GMT
 How to stop a form from loading
Hi, John!
You wrote  on Thu, 13 Mar 2003 04:04:50 GMT:

 JG> return .f. in the load method cancels the form.

As well as in Init ...

WBR, Igor

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:34:35 GMT

1. Stop a form from loading

2. How do you stop a Form loading if parameters not passed

3. How to stop form from loading?

4. Loads of Data, Form Load Speed Q.

5. VFP3.0 Form-designer form load problem

6. Setting next tab stop to current stop + 2 or more

7. How to detect when a form has stopped moving

8. VFP5.0 - EXE FORM OPEN AND STOP

9. Stop process and return control to form

10. Why has my FPW26a report form stopped working?

11. Stopping a form release?

12. How can I stop form feed in fpw