how to select a path?
Author Message
 how to select a path?

How can I ask the user to select a current path or directory (not a file) in
a grafic window?

thanks

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:36:05 GMT
 how to select a path?
GETDIR()

--
Fred

Quote:

> How can I ask the user to select a current path or directory (not a file)
in
> a grafic window?

> thanks

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:47:21 GMT
 how to select a path?
GETDIR()

--
Fred

Quote:

> How can I ask the user to select a current path or directory (not a file)
in
> a grafic window?

> thanks

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:46:18 GMT
 how to select a path?

GETDIR()

Quote:
> How can I ask the user to select a current path or directory (not a file)
in
> a grafic window?

> thanks

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:46:23 GMT
 how to select a path?
Look at GetDir() in help

Greetings,

Ko Wisse
VFP'er
FlexiSoft

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:50:58 GMT

1. Control / Class to Select a File or Path on My Computer

2. Following a tree path from the leaf to the root in a single SELECT statement

3. Selecting a path

4. Getting Long File Path from short Path / File Name

5. Network path to UNC path?

6. select in select

7. How to Count Selected Records w/in a SELECT

8. Programmatically selecting items in a multi-select list

9. How can I limit the number of records selected with SELECT - SQL in FPW

10. To select or not to select

11. Selecting in a combo box and buttons being selected behind it

12. Select within a Select