Report Writer Question for 7.0
Author Message
 Report Writer Question for 7.0

Is it possiable to have 2 differant tables give a detail list on a single
report?

Example..Detail Table 1 is like an equipment list.. Detail Table 2 is
another listing that will print on bottom of report that represents a
summery.

On the old DOS Fox 2.6 app I wrote back in 1992 I just had to DO WHILE
statements in the program that generated the report. The first DO WHILE
would print the first table as the body and the second DO WHILE would print
the second table as the summery.

Thanks in advance,
Mark Weaver

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:42:02 GMT
 Report Writer Question for 7.0

Quote:
> Is it possible to have 2 different tables give a detail list on a
> single report?

> Example..Detail Table 1 is like an equipment list.. Detail Table 2 is
> another listing that will print on bottom of report that represents a
> summery.

Mark, It sounds like the following article will help:
http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~MultiChildFoxProReports~VFP

--

Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft MVP

Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:24:03 GMT

1. VFP 7.0 Report Question

2. Report Writer Question and Grids

3. FPW2.6 report writer question

4. FPW2.6 report writer question

5. FoxPro Report Writer Question

6. Questions on Report Writer

7. Report Writer Question

8. FoxMacWin REPORT WRITER questions...[URGENT]

9. Report Writer UDF Question

10. Printing and Report Writer Questions?

11. Report Writer questions

12. Report Writer Question - Data Grouping