Detail line to big too fit on page - error
Author Message
 Detail line to big too fit on page - error

Hi!

I have three users using VFP50 runtime version. Only one user gets an error
when printing one specific report ( which is a full page of text) "detail
line to big too fint on page".

If you preview the page then print from the preview its ok? All other users
printing the same report are fine.  I reintalled the setup wizard ( with
the lastest version ) - no luck.  I called MS techsupport - no luck -

Please help!!!!!

Steve

Thu, 19 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print error message: Detail band is too large to fit on page

2. VFP5: Detail band is too large to fit on page

3. VFP5: Detail band is too large to fit on page

4. "Line too long to fit" Error

5. HOW: multi-page detail lines?

6. Page Header Band too large to fit on page

7. Printing Detail band wont fit...!!!!

8. No header in last report page if no detail in that page

9. summary band is too large to fit on page

10. VFP6 Report - Column Lines to Page Footer on Last Page

11. UDFs on detail lines in reports FP DOS 2.0

12. lines repeated in detail band