Appending data into a single master table.......Help!!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 Appending data into a single master table.......Help!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I have 600 .dbf files from xBase. Is there any way I can create a single
master table and into it, append the data from all these individual .dbf
files
which could later be made part of a database????

Therefore what I'm looking at in effect is appending data from each of
these
individual tables into a single master table for innumerable obvious
reasons.

I need a way out of this mess, would somebody out there please give me a
hand.
I shall be deeply obliged and shall gratefully receive any and all help.

Thanks.

Sonal.

Tue, 14 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Appending data into a single master table........HELPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Updating Master table with child data

3. How to update Master table from second table using FPD2.6a

4. Need help closing or deleteing a single table

5. Append Remote View data into Table

6. many tables or single table

7. Help -- matching data in lookup table, writing to target table

8. Lost data by appending a new data set

9. Help on appending new records in SQL Tables

10. HELP: how to append records to a child table in a grid using down arrow

11. VFP form with changing master tables

12. View Not Updating Master Table