VFP 6 MODI FORM question
Author Message
 VFP 6 MODI FORM question

I inherited a project from another VFP developer (he's no longer
available).  When I try to modify forms, only part of it shows up- it
looks like it's masked behind the gray desktop of the form designer.  I
can move the form within a small area (the part that's not masked), but
I can't get the form to occupy the entire screen in the form designer.
I know I've seen this problem before, but I can't remember how to fix
it.  Any ideas?  Many thanks!

Jakey

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:35:50 GMT
 VFP 6 MODI FORM question
Under the Tools|Options menu choice, select the 'Forms' tab and reset the
'Maximum design area' option.

 - Rush

Quote:
> I inherited a project from another VFP developer (he's no longer
> available).  When I try to modify forms, only part of it shows up- it
> looks like it's masked behind the gray desktop of the form designer.  I
> can move the form within a small area (the part that's not masked), but
> I can't get the form to occupy the entire screen in the form designer.
> I know I've seen this problem before, but I can't remember how to fix
> it.  Any ideas?  Many thanks!

> Jakey

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:10:13 GMT
 VFP 6 MODI FORM question
Perfect- thanks a million!
Jakey
Quote:

> Under the Tools|Options menu choice, select the 'Forms' tab and reset the
> 'Maximum design area' option.

>  - Rush

> > I inherited a project from another VFP developer (he's no longer
> > available).  When I try to modify forms, only part of it shows up- it
> > looks like it's masked behind the gray desktop of the form designer.  I
> > can move the form within a small area (the part that's not masked), but
> > I can't get the form to occupy the entire screen in the form designer.
> > I know I've seen this problem before, but I can't remember how to fix
> > it.  Any ideas?  Many thanks!

> > Jakey

Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:26:37 GMT

1. Modi Form question

2. Modi form and JAZ Drive

3. MODI FORM causes ...Illegal operation and will be closed error

4. simple question -- use ocx in VFP form

5. modi comm window size?

6. modi gene & cd-rom problems

7. modi file/comm without word wrap and syntax hightlight

8. MODI COMM on Read-Only Files?

9. How to set the default font for modi comm

10. MODI STRU on the fly

11. Closing modi file dialog

12. Sroll bar in Modi file and user defined window