FOXpro Ver 2.5 for Windows, Prof ver: New
Author Message
 FOXpro Ver 2.5 for Windows, Prof ver: New

I have a copy of FOXPro 2.5 for windows. The Proffesional version.  The
package was sent to Me from Microsoft after purchasing the DOS version
for a God awful amount.  My DB package for windows is Paradox, so I
figured I sell this to whoever wants it.

Microsoft's FOXPRO (PROFESSIONAL VER) Relational Database
             Managment System for Windows.
             Still shrink wrapped, never used,
             Version 2.5

Any Bids?
        Keith
--
                    "Lost on the Information Highway"
Low on Gas, No Map, Heater Broken, Road Construction, and I just used

Sun, 08 Jun 1997 03:12:43 GMT

1. !! FOXpro Ver 2.5 for Windows Direct Parallel Port Access

2. Drawing inside foxpro... (Mac ver 2.5)

3. foxpro ver 2.5

4. Report Writer Ver 8.0 to Ver 10.0

5. Database Ver 5 to Ver 3

6. New Setup.ini for Foxpro Ver 2.6

7. distribution kit for ver 2.5

8. Foxpro for Windows ver 2.6

9. Mensaje de error en Foxpro for Windows ver 2.6

10. Windows Ver

11. fox pro ver 6.0 and Windows 95

12. Chinese Input and display with VFP 6.0 and Windows 2000 Eng ver