help button on messagebox
Author Message
 help button on messagebox

I may be missing something but... is there a way to have a halp button
appear on a vfp messagebox? Then in certain conditions i could set the
HelpTopicID and the messagebox could direct the user toeards the appropriate
help topic.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Stuart

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 help button on messagebox
Cool.  Feel free to write such a control! Seriously.  We don't have control
over the messagebox.  Have you looked at using a control's helpcontextid
(something like that) to get at what you want?

--

Nancy Folsom
*Please post any reply to this newsgroup.  Thanks.*

Quote:
>I may be missing something but... is there a way to have a halp button
>appear on a vfp messagebox? Then in certain conditions i could set the
>HelpTopicID and the messagebox could direct the user toeards the
appropriate
>help topic.

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 help button on messagebox
well, one day. should i use activex imagelist controls or masked bitmaps?

When i last looked at this newsgroup it was full of junk & anti-junk
protests & news). Whatever happened worked brilliantly.
thanks, nancy

stu

Quote:

>Cool.  Feel free to write such a control! Seriously.  We don't have control
>over the messagebox.  Have you looked at using a control's helpcontextid
>(something like that) to get at what you want?

>--

>Nancy Folsom
>*Please post any reply to this newsgroup.  Thanks.*

>>I may be missing something but... is there a way to have a halp button
>>appear on a vfp messagebox? Then in certain conditions i could set the
>>HelpTopicID and the messagebox could direct the user toeards the
>appropriate
>>help topic.

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. vfp5: messagebox buttons

2. How can I change a caption of the messagebox() button

3. Help with save button and new button

4. help with save button and new button

5. Visual FoxPro v3.0b y WIN 3.X MESSAGEBOX (I need help)

6. Help with messagebox()?

7. Button, Button...

8. detecting buttons clicked on navigation buttons in a report print preview

9. Mac Push Buttons - Changing Colors When Buttons Pushed

10. Hot-Keys for invisible push buttons or bitmap push buttons

11. grids. with save button and new button

12. HELP - Disable Radio Button