I'm having PROBLEMS whit a project...
Author Message
 I'm having PROBLEMS whit a project...

        I'm having problems with a project in Foxpro 2.5 for Windows. I have
a project which have 107 screens, when I try to generate the screen code,
such as an aplicatio, it only generates 67 ones (all times). then, when I
choose to trace the aplication it shows that only are 2 screens in this

                Please, HELP me......

Sun, 06 Oct 1996 04:40:52 GMT

1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVING PROBLEMS USING A PROJECT !!!!!!!

2. Having Multipul People Open A Project

3. Having trouble switching DBC's in a form

4. I'm having trouble using the same table in two forms

5. editbox whit automatic scroll effect ?

6. still having problems- hiding input fields

7. problem sql usando el having

8. FP 2.6 having problems under NT4.0

9. Having a problem changing the registry on NT

10. Having a real problem with Print Preview.

11. having problem with menus