VFP 7.0 & Activex w/Reports
Author Message
 VFP 7.0 & Activex w/Reports

From what has been said the answer is no.  However, can't you use a barcode
font?  Most of them can be done with a font and that can be done natively.

--
Cy Welch
Senior Programmer/Analyst

Quote:
> Hi;

> Does anyone know if VFP 7.0 will support activex controls
> in their reports. I wish to add barcoding to labels but
> vfp 6.0 does not support this.

> Thanks in advance!

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 09:00:54 GMT
 VFP 7.0 & Activex w/Reports
as of beta 1 - no.

Quote:
> Hi;

> Does anyone know if VFP 7.0 will support activex controls
> in their reports. I wish to add barcoding to labels but
> vfp 6.0 does not support this.

> Thanks in advance!

Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:18:41 GMT

1. VFP 6.0/SQL 7.0 Replication & Reporting Application

2. VFP 7.0 on Terminalserver NT4 & Citrix Metaframe

3. VFP 6.0, SQL Server 7.0, & Identity Fields

4. VFP 7.0 & NEW OLEDB

5. Schedule Plus 7.0 & VFP

6. VFP 6.0 & SQLSEVER 7.0

7. VFP 7.0 reports to PDF File

8. VFP 7.0 Report Question

9. Crystal Report ActiveX control and VFP 5.0

10. Crystal Report ActiveX control and VFP 5.0

11. VFP 5.0 Pro Upgrade CD to VFP 7.0 Pro Version Upgrade CD

12. VFP 5.0 to VFP 7.0