XP DOS Printing
Author Message
 XP DOS Printing

   Here we develop a system that uses DOS printing
(because it is faster for matricials), for epsons esc/p
like printers and when it comes to print in WinXP/2000 it
does eject one blank sheet at end of report. In these
plataforms we use the print command of the OS instead of
the type, because run command of fox6 doent work calling
DOS.
   So the problem is the blank sheet at the end.
   Does anyone knows how a way to print via DOS in
XP/2000?

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:29:26 GMT

1. printing DOS applic. in XP

2. Foxpro 2.6 FOR DOS and Windows XP

3. FoxPro 2.6 for DOS under XP?

4. Integrating DOS apps with Windows 9x/2000/XP apps (for POS)

5. XP and FP26 Dos

6. XP and VFP/sp3 and Office XP

7. Print in Win XP embedded

8. Problems printing in XP using Visual For Pro 6.0

9. Win XP Custom Paper Size print floating

10. Printing in Windows XP Embedded

11. Printing in XP or WIN2K

12. Print preview problems running XP