Windows NT and VFP 6.0
Author Message
 Windows NT and VFP 6.0

We installed a vfp 6.0 application on a system with computers running on
Windows 98 and Windows NT (workstations).  The computers running Windows 98
run the application without a problem.  The NT workstations, however,
display the following message -  "...ocx not found".  Is there a special
setting to be made for NT workstations?  As I said, the computers running
Windows 98 run the application without a hitch.

Thx

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows NT and VFP 6.0

What did you use to "install" your application? Does the application use a
non-native .OCX? (Some .ocx's have different versions for Win9x/NT)

Rick

Quote:
> We installed a vfp 6.0 application on a system with computers running on
> Windows 98 and Windows NT (workstations).  The computers running Windows
98
> run the application without a problem.  The NT workstations, however,
> display the following message -  "...ocx not found".  Is there a special
> setting to be made for NT workstations?  As I said, the computers running
> Windows 98 run the application without a hitch.

> Thx

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows NT and VFP 6.0
I found this problem most often, when I ' Installed' it without going
through the nomal setup.
it troublesome if you use any active X controls,  becuase  unless you run
your setup, the active x controls are not avail to VFP ..

Quote:

> We installed a vfp 6.0 application on a system with computers running on
> Windows 98 and Windows NT (workstations).  The computers running Windows
98
> run the application without a problem.  The NT workstations, however,
> display the following message -  "...ocx not found".  Is there a special
> setting to be made for NT workstations?  As I said, the computers running
> Windows 98 run the application without a hitch.

> Thx

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running MS-DOS Windows applications from VFP 6.0 in Windows NT

2. English VFP 6.0 program runing under Japanese NT : Fatal Error

3. VFP 6.0 and NT

4. VFP 6.0 on NT

5. VFP 6.0 and NT 4.0 Server

6. English VFP 6.0 program runing under Japanese NT : Fatal Error

7. exe generated with vfp 6.0 doesn't work with NT 4.0

8. Foxpro 2.6 for Windows, Windows NT

9. FoxPro 2.5 (DOS/Windows) under Windows NT ?

10. How run FoxPro for WIndows in Windows NT?

11. FoxPro 2.6 for Windows and Windows NT 3.51

12. Getting Windows NT and Windows 95 userids