VFP: Grid controls - Click, DblClick events
Author Message
 VFP: Grid controls - Click, DblClick events

Hi there...

I am just trying to begin to get up to speed on VFP so, this is probably a
simple question, but here goes...

Am I missing something?

The VFP has a sample - controls.app, and it has a demo screen re:
understanding Vis. FP - for showing the event firing sequence....

I clicked and Dbl-clicked the grid control and .....

Click and Dbl-click don't appear in the sequence.  Why?

The programmer even put the code in these methods for them to display at the
right time - but nothing...

The only items that fired were the Before & After RowColChange events...

I tried this in my own sample form/grid - same result

Should I/we be able to use these events in this control???

Was the sample programmer wrong?

I'd really appreciate some help on this...

Thx a bunch :={

S. Barker
Nicola Group

Mon, 27 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Grid problem, no click,dblclick,rightclick event firing

2. Treeview control dblclick event does not trigger

3. Grid DBLCLICK event?

4. Dblclick event in Grids

5. Problem with DblClick Event in grids

6. Losing grid.column1.text1.dblclick event code

7. Grid Loss dblclick event

8. trap shift-click or ctrl-click in grid control

9. Activating a form control's click event from Menu

10. Losing click events on the tree control

11. Grid Header CLICK event not firing

12. Click event and grids