VFP 6 application crash problem
Author Message
 VFP 6 application crash problem

Hi,

I have an application developed by traditional chinese Visual Foxpro 6.0

with Service Pack 4 applied.
However, it always crash with fatal error C0000005 when it was setup and
running on another computer with only chinese Windows 98 installed.

Highly appreciate any help.

Thanks
Charles.

Thu, 06 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP 6 application crash problem

Answer can found on DCOM95 / DCOM98

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have an application developed by traditional chinese Visual Foxpro 6.0

> with Service Pack 4 applied.
> However, it always crash with fatal error C0000005 when it was setup and
> running on another computer with only chinese Windows 98 installed.

> Highly appreciate any help.

> Thanks
> Charles.

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP 6 application crash problem

2. VFP 6 application crash problem

3. VFP 6 application crash problem

4. VFP 6 application crash problem

5. VFP 5: Application often crashes while printing reports

6. Help...Network Application Crashing

7. Comctl32.ocx crashing application

8. Network application is losing record and table locks, machines simultaneously crashing

9. Visual Fox Pro Application Crashing ...

10. EXE crashing where no crash occurs in project mode

11. Running multiple copies of the same VFP 5 application (DLL problems)

12. Printing problem with application converted from 2.6 to VFP 5.0